Cherry Creek Lifestyle’s Annual Holiday Gift Guide
In the Home with Anuschka Pashel
Bloom by Anuschka
There’s no secret: gorgeous flowers and plants are flown in from around the world each week, flower designers arrange and plant to authentically reflect origin, then a unique little twist is added.
But that twist—a layer of modern added to European arrangements, an unusual vase holding a plant—is where the magic happens.
Because it isn’t only about having beautiful things, but understanding how to showcase them the way only Bloom can.
1. Abd El Kader, Trudon.com, $95
2. 12 Days of Christmas Ornament, Bloom by Anuschka, $50
3. One of a Kind Bracelets, Bloom by Anuschka, $100-$2000
4. 100 ml Bloom Assorted Scents (Jardin Majorel), Bloom by Anuschka, $45
5. 18K Bird Earrings with Crystal Drop, TemplestClair.com, $2,500
6. Steel Blue Mink Faux Fur Blanket, Bloom by Anuschka, $405
7. Dior by Christian Dior, Assouline.com, $195
8. Phaleonopsis Orchid in Tegan Pot, Cdn.Shopify.com, $350
9. Hannah Blount – Juno Ancient Coin Pearl Vanity Necklace, HannahBlount.com, $660
In Love with Liz Richards and JC Buck
The love story of Liz Richards of LIV Sotheby’s International Realty and JC Buck of JC Buck Photography intertwines with their differing perspectives: She frames the big-picture for prospective home buyers and sellers as a realtor while he captures single moments with a lens through architectural photography.
They also have some fun together, touring architecturally significant homes and buildings around the world, or exploring the latest and greatest of Denver’s progressive and inspiring design-build scene.
1. Marrakech Rug, Modern Nomad, under 1K
2. 15% vitamin C anti-aging serum, IeSkincare.com, $65
3. Stone Indigo, NickFouquet.com, $1,325
4. Noctula Candle, TheChapel.co.uk, $63
5. Chic Stays, Assouline.com, $85
6. Diane von Furstenberg Oversized faux fur coat, Net-A-Porter.com, $300
1. Dean the Butcher Hat, Goorin.com, $175
2. Sarls Jacket, AllSaints.com, $550.00
3. Clyfford Still Museum Membership, Clyfford Still Museum, $45
4. Denver Botanic Gardens Membership, Botanic Gardens, $55
In the Kitchen with Tender Belly
Meat companies often fly under the radar but consider Tender Belly the exception.
Brothers Shannon and Erik wanted to do things right—no shortcuts. They work with farms practicing sustainability and ethical treatment of animals, believe in zero waste, and from dry rub to curing time; they’ll take as long as it should take.
Tender Belly has made good on their pledge, and the results speak for themselves: the food’s as tasty as it gets.
1. Shun Classic 3-Piece Set, Sur La Table, $314.95
2. Matrix Automatic Espresso Machine, Pasquini.com, Price upon request
3. PL8 Professional Mandoline, Sur La Table, $60
4. Tender Belly Spiral Ham, TenderBelly.com, $89.95
5. Finex Cast Iron Skillet, Williams Sonoma.com, $125
1. Le Creuset Round Deep Dutch Oven, LeCreuset.com, $200
2. Bamix Professional Immersion Blender, Williams Sonoma, $199.95
3. Pallarès Solsona Professional Kitchen Shears, Koromiko.com, $80
4. Tender Belly Signature Bacon, TenderBelly.com, $16
5. Zalto Hand-Blown Universal Wine Glass, AhaLife.com, $59
6. Narrow Stainless-Steel Spatula, Williams Sonoma, $26.95
Shannon and Erik Duffy
1. XLarge Big Green Egg, McGuckin Hardware, price upon request